Our specialist insight of financial market structure and practical knowledge provides our clients with an unmatched understanding of the infrastructure that underpins the capital markets; the participants, the providers and regulatory issues. Our team has first hand experience of the technological aspects of the industry and the key drivers for change.
Our knowledge and expertise is derived from many years of experience in senior management positions in both buy and sell side firms. Since inception we have managed a broad spectrum of assignments. Typical examples of the work we undertake include:
- Advice on market model issues and proposed enhancements for regulators and exchanges
- Market positioning for products in the trading lifecycle
- Project management and support for the set up of new trading or trading platform entities, including preparing and securing regulatory approvals, appropriate hires for staffing, securing third party providers and vendors and design and support for technology development.
- Regular briefings for research departments and analysts on financial market infrastructure topics
- Educational sessions for those wanting to learn more about financial markets
- Company set up and consortium management
- Tailored reports on specific industry issues
- Systems evaluations and selection
- Acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures